Vastu tips for home decoration: Who doesn’t want to live in a great home with all kinds of amenities and striking decor? From DIY to choosing the most expensive artifacts to decorate your abode, we have several options available to us to make a house the home of our dreams. Personalizing your space is the key to happiness and peace in life. This can be done via paintings, photos, centerpieces, and basically anything that you think can give your living space an edge. But not everything is meant to be kept in your home. It is important to have a good knowledge of the things you are not supposed to keep in your house according to vastu.Also Read – Vastu Tips for Home Appliances: Knowing the Right Direction for Installing AC Power and Other Home Electronics
VASTU TIPS: CHECK OUT THE LIST OF 6 ITEMS THAT CAN DESTROY PEACE AND HAPPINESS IN YOUR HOME Also Read – Vastu Tips: 3 Idols You Should Keep in Your Home for Luck and Prosperity
- Taj Mahal: Taj Mahal is one of the most precious monuments. It is considered a symbol of love, but it is actually a tomb that represents death and lack of activity. Avoid keeping anything representing the Taj Mahal in your home, including tiny figurines and paintings.
- The landscape of the Mahabharat War and the Ramayana: According to the Vastu, one should avoid using images or scenes from war stories, as this causes controversy between family members. Although there is much to be learned from the epic Mahabharata and Ramayana, we should have no visual representation of anything that symbolizes the destruction of this level.
- Damaged/unused clock: Time is essential and it makes us grow. Anything that symbolizes resistance in this growth should have no place in our home. Therefore, a broken clock or a watch that has been stopped should not be kept in the house. Get it fixed or throw it out of our house!
- Broken mirrors: You need to make sure that you don’t put a mirror in front of your bed. Our elders believe that if we put the broken mirror anywhere in the house, it will bring bad luck for seven years and weaken your relationship between people.
- Waterfall, rain and ocean images: Some experts advise that by adding these types of decor to your bedroom, you may suffer financial loss and face loss of opportunities. However, the best direction to place these types of images is the north direction of your room.
- Pictures of animals: You should not decorate your house by placing pictures of animals or statues such as owls, pigeons, snakes and reptiles. According to the Vastu, placing portraits of these animals brings negativity to your surroundings all the time. Be aware of this!
To make your place peaceful and avoid a negative environment, an individual must follow these beliefs which definitely develop a healthy environment. However, people should know the power of Vastu which is to bring positive energy. Remember that you have the power to make your environment positive with good thinking and perspective. So, stay positive and think more about improving your future! Also read – Vastu tips: 7 important rules to follow before designing your own kitchen at home
— Written by Mayank Verma