PETG sheet is widely used in furniture decoration industry for various packaging cabinet furniture panels, etc. PETG can have a wide range of applications depending on its following characteristics.
1. Weather resistance: The PETG sheet offers excellent weather resistance. It can maintain the toughness of the product and prevent yellowing. It contains UV absorbers which can be co-extruded into a protective layer, which protects the sheet from the harmful effects of UV rays.
2. Chemical resistance: PETG sheets can withstand a wide range of common chemicals and cleaning agents.
3. Environmentally friendly: PETG sheet substrates are all environmentally friendly and meet food contact management requirements.
4. Excellent impact resistance and rigidity: The material is hard and durable, even at low temperatures of -40 ° C. It is suitable for high impact resistance applications.
5. Low combustibility: Good fire resistance, non-combustible, low smoke generation, no harmful substances after combustion.
Changzhou Huipin Qinye Plastic Group has 17 years of professional experience in supplying PETG, PVC, PET, acrylic and other plastic products. Huisu has around 500 employees. Fluency in English, Spanish, Japanese and Korean to serve multiple markets. huisu has over 300 long-term, quality customers in more than 40 countries on five continents, with customers primarily in Europe, Asia and South America. Our philosophy is that quality and service go hand in hand, and that performance wins our customers. confidence. When people choose HSQY, they gain strength and stability. Huisu has the widest range of products in the manufacturing industry and continues to develop new technologies, formulations and solutions. Our reputation for quality, customer service and technical support is unmatched in the industry. Huisu continually strives to advance sustainable practices in the markets it serves.
Company Name: Changzhou Huisu Qinye Plastic Group
E-mail: Send an email